A few months ago I had the opportunity to try out Evolve Functional Fitness. Our bodies were built to move, no doubt, and Evolve was created to empower and inspire people around the world to feel better through movement.
After 2 months of trying out the bodyweight-only exercise programs, I wanted to share what I thought about the product… I enjoyed it and would continue using it in a heartbeat. I’d also like to clarify that I am not a nutritionist or fitness instructor, but an average woman doing her best to maintain a healthy lifestyle in mind, body and spirit.
- Evolve Functional Fitness is described as an “immersive, premium workout program that is digitally delivered and can be done by anyone, anywhere. Evolve intuitively provides you with workouts that have been carefully designed to work your entire body in a functional, fun and effective way.”
- Users have the opportunity to choose from one of 4 very different trainers; I really felt like I had a friend and motivator to workout with. I also liked the workouts – challenging, fun and dynamic. The trainers are awesome! I enjoyed my frequent workouts with Brent and Rebecca.
- The workouts are challenging and fun. I would consider myself a fit person who has trained in a variety of different ways… Evolve kept me on my toes!
- They have a magazine, how cool is that? ‘Nuff said.
- There are three progressive levels of fitness encompassing core, strength, agility and more… each workout, although very different, supports the idea that our bodies are indeed built to move.
- Price – $7.99 a month and your first month is free.
- I found that although the videos were great and I overall enjoyed trying Evolve out, every time I wanted to click my phone off (to do the exercise at the gym), the audio stopped (see below).
- I had a few technical issues in the beginning of my time with Evolve – sign up, registration, and connectivity were a problem… but the team was quick to fix it and I appreciated knowing they were on top of it!
Room for Improvement
- I’d like to see an audio-only version of this available. For people like myself that are living an active lifestyle, it would be nice to pop the headphones in and listen to the trainer, instead of watching them. It is nice to have the visual for learning, but carrying your desktop, tablet or phone with you to watch the videos is not ideal.
If you’re looking for a product or app to help you through your workouts than this could be the product for you.
However, if you are looking for a product that challenges your mind, body and spirit, then I definitely recommend trying Evolve Functional Fitness.
Oh and if you’re ever looking for an Evolve fitness buddy, you know where to find me.